Playground inspections are important for several reasons: First, they help to keep your playground safe, and they help to protect your organization legally by maintaining a “Standard of Care”. An inspection by a Certified Playground Safety Inspectors (CPSIs) can reveal structural problems and environmental conditions that you wouldn’t otherwise discover, so you can make changes before an accident occurs. In the unfortunate event that something does happen, an inspection report is written documentation of your playground safety efforts.
- Performed by a Certified Playground Safety Inspector (CPSI)
- Identify non-compliant conditions and hazards
- Test performance of entire play area
- Evaluate the structural integrity of each piece of equipment
- Electronic documentation of all inspections identifying any compliance issues, violations or compliance corrections